Please go through our policy before using our platform.
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Our visitors' privacy is important to us that’s why we always recommend that the younger visitors should always check with their parents or guardians before entering information on any website or mobile application and we encourage families to discuss their household guidelines regarding the online sharing of personal information.
Our Services are not directed to persons under legal age of eighteen years. Cyphertech does not knowingly collect any information from children under legal age. If we are informed that a child under legal age has provided us with their personal information, we will take all the necessary steps to remove such information from our servers and terminate such account. If you become aware that any child has provided personal information, please inform us by writing to us at the address given in the ‘How Can You Contact Us’ section below.
Cyphertech develops and operates software & technology products/ platforms and associated services for enabling, conducting, and offering online cash-based skill games i.e. games where there is a preponderance of skill over chance through the deployment of physical or mental skill. By accessing this Platform, players can access our Services that include the provision of access to different games that is available on this Platform. If considered in terms and conditions relating to the Services (the “Terms“), one must be at least at a legal age of 18 years to access or use the services. The Services are not directed to persons under the legal age of majority or any such persons residing outside India.
This company does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under legal age. This company takes care by becoming aware that a child under legal age has provided Personal Information, and take steps according to such information and terminate these accounts.
The company will not assume any liability for any harm caused to anyone by accessing any third party websites or links advertised on the platform. The access and usage of any third-party websites or apps is entirely at your own risk. Cyphertech shall not be a party to any transaction between anyone and a third-party service provider.
We collect personal information to ensure that we can provide you our Services in the best manner possible. And we wish to keep such collection and usage of data as transparent as possible. The personal information will be provided at the time of registration or from third-party service providers you interact with or engaged by us.
(A) Personal Information:
- Mobile Number: We mandatorily ask you for your mobile number to be able to verify you, the user, through a One Time Password.
- State: We ask you to mandatorily confirm the State you are accessing the Platform from, as part of our effort to block users from States where the playing of games involving real money, may be restricted or prohibited.
- Language Preference: we provide you the choice of language so that our platform is accessed by the user(s) with no difficulty and provides a more user-friendly environment to the users.
- KYC Information: We may ask you to mandatorily submit KYC documents to our licensed service providers, for compliance with applicable laws.
- Phonebook: We allow you, at your own option, to allow us access to your contacts, phone call logs, and permission to manage phone calls, for the purpose of fraud prevention, to enable a seamless sign-up on our Platform by user verification through a missed call, and for our referral features.
- User Profile Data: We allow you, at your option, to provide us your name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, city, and your display picture, to maintain your user profile on the Platform, and offer customized services.
- Feedback Data: We allow you, at your option, to provide us information for the purposes of feedback.
(B) Non-Personal Information:
- Geolocation Data: We allow you, at your option, to submit location data from your mobile device. You may, at your option, allow us to collect this data when our Platform is operating in the background of our mobile device. We collect such information as part of our effort to block users from States where the playing of games involving real money, may be restricted or prohibited.
- Transaction Information: If you transact on our Platform, i.e., if you add or withdraw money from the Platform to engage in paid gameplay, or otherwise make a purchase on the Taksaal Store, we collect transaction information, such as the amount added, withdrawn, or otherwise used to make a purchase; the mode of payment; the date and time of payment; purchase history and corresponding invoice (where required).
- Log Data Services: Our backend servers automatically record information created by your use of the Services. This data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. Log data is received when you interact with the Services. This data is used to provide the Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
- Usage Data: We collect data about how you interact with our Services. This includes data such as access date and times, Platform features or pages viewed, Platform crashes and other system activity, type of browser, or third-party sites or services used to interact with our Services, so that we are able to improve users’ experience on the Platform.
- Cookies: We collect information through the use of “cookies”, to recognize you and your device, better understand how you navigate through our Services, and improve user experience. You can disable cookies through your web or mobile device through browser settings.
We may use the non-personal information that we collect to improve the design and content of the Cyphertech Site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience, including the ads that you see. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze how the Cyphertech Site is used, as well as to offer you products, programs or services. Moreover, it is used to provide requested information to the users and support needed to effect transactions on or through our Platform as well as perform internal operations that are necessary to provide our Services, such as software troubleshoot, bugs, conduction of data analysis, fraud detection, or analysing usage and activity trends on our products(apps/website). Furthermore, we use the data collected for research, analysis, and the development of our Platform to improve the UI/UX, to allow you optimum use of the Platform.
We can share user’s data with third parties only in accordance with this Policy, so that we are able to provide the Services and enable an improved user experience. We have and will never sell your data to third parties for profit.
- Law Enforcement: (i) any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law; (ii) any government or statutory authority or court of law or judicial forum to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law; (iii) in circumstances We believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Cyphertech, to protect the safety of the public or any person or User, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity; and (iv) any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to enforce Our rights;
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries: to Our associate companies, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services or any other marketing and promotional activity is undertaken by or on behalf of the Company;
- Service Providers: third-party service providers on our behalf help us in providing various services, such as providing us infrastructure development, easily accessible transaction platform, maintenance, support, analytics, marketing and and various different services to make our products easy to use for the users. We only share such data with them, as is necessary for us to provide the Services to you. For matters related to KYC processing, we retain no part or record of your KYC documents, except for an encrypted hash value (i.e., algorithmic code) which has none of your personal information.
- Third Party Services: Through the Platform, you may, at your option, be able to connect with other websites, products, or services that we do not control. The use and access of such websites, products or services is subject to their respective privacy policies, and outside our control. We urge you to review and familiarize yourself with their policies before using or accessing them.
You can review, modify, and delete the information you have provided to us at any time and/or withdraw your consent from allowing us to collect, process or transfer Your information by writing us email. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may be constrained to withdraw those features, functionalities, services etc. which cannot be provided, without the information you seek to withdraw consent for, or delete from our records. Please note that your requests with respect to your data shall not be complied with if it adversely affects another user, or prejudice such user’s rights.
Your right to withdraw consent relates to any further collection or processing, of your Sensitive Personal Information, however such withdrawal of consent shall not: (i) be retrospective or require the deletion of records required for statutory purposes; or (ii) operate where required for the discharge of ongoing contractual obligations unless the contract under which the Sensitive Personal Information is required to be collected is also terminated with the request for withdrawal of consent to collect such Sensitive Data.
Your data will be deleted when it has served the purpose for which it was being collected and is no longer necessary, where consent has been withdrawn, or where retention of such data is contrary to or prohibited by applicable law.
You have the right to data portability, i.e., you have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Information in a commonly used and structured, machine-readable format and have it transferred to another service provider or third party after paying us a fee which shall be communicated upon your request.
Commitment to Security
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand that no security system is totally secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the personal information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet including, without limitation, emails. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we have no liability regarding the theft, loss, alteration or misuse of personal information, including such information that has been provided to third parties or other users, or with regard to the failure of a third party to abide by the agreement between us and such third party.
Term of Retention
We may retain the Information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as needed to provide the Services, even after you have discontinued or deleted any account, or after the end of the provision of the Services, if retention of such Personal Information is reasonably necessary to comply with legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes between users, prevent fraud, or any other use. Subsequent to such a term, we will delete or anonymize your Personal Information once the purpose has been fulfilled.
How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any questions or want to seek clarifications about this Policy, or any complaints, comments, concerns or feedback about our Data privacy and protection practices, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at:
Data Protection Officer,
Last Updated: January 24, 2023